Lets Get Started!
Work Order Instructions... Download Work Order Here!
- Please fill out our Work Order Form (above) and include a copy of your drivers license. It is very important to include all details of what exactly you would like done (Reference Pictures, Colors, Patterns, Logos, Parts, Styles ect.). If you have any questions or would prefer to call instead, we would love to assist you.
- If you are disassembling your firearm (complete disassembly-every single part being professionally taken down)- please list every single part (pins, springs, barrels, sights ect.) in the work order notes section. If not listed, we can not be responsible for it.
- Our current turnaround time is 2-6 weeks and that is an estimate, not exact to the day.
- LeBreux Tactical obtains a 07 FFL- Federal Firearms Manufacturer License and is able to accept firearms from anywhere in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. Please read our shipping instructions below.
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF OUR FFL HERE!
- If shipping yourself, pack up your project with a copy of your LT Work Order form and your drivers license. Ship to us directly via UPS or FedEx!
- It is your responsibility to comply with all federal and state firearms laws and shipping company policies when shipping firearms. Please check your local laws prior to shipping. This only applies to parts designated as a “firearm” or when sending a complete firearm.
- We recommend you pack your items well as we are not responsible for items damaged.
- If shipping from an FFL, please include a copy of your FFL license.
- Once we receive your items, we always follow up that day to releive some stress from you. :)
- Please ship your items to-
218 E St. Charles Rd
Lombard IL 60148
- Do you insure my items and do signature required?
Yes, unless you specifically suggest not to for whatever reason it may be.
- When will I get my items back?
Our current turnaround time is 2-6 weeks as that is an estimate. We are always working effective and efficient so it will be properly completed as soon as we can. Patience is well appreciated but we are glad to update you with a time frame when requested. We also understand since you are sending us your metal/ polymer baby! ;)
- Are my guns/ items safe at your shop?
Yes, we have taken every precaution necessary making sure they are safe from the hands of thief's and criminals. We have the best company for our security system with multiple motion sensors, contact points on all doors, glass breaker sensors on all windows, panic buttons, multiple Large 1,000lb+ high quality safes, interior and exterior high resolution cameras, trained and armed staff and of course Ammo (our guard dog)!
- Do you warranty your products and services?
Yes, for Cerakote/ DuraCoat we offer our 100% guarantee for life that our coatings will not chip, crack or peel off during normal use. If they do, then please send us your items and we will coat them brand new for free. Disclaimer; even though the professional coatings we use (Cerakote and DuraCoat) are very tough with lots of benefits protecting your firearms (See our Gun Coatings Page for the list of benefits), at the end of the day it is still a paint/ film so if it does rub off after 2 years of being dragged from a string on a gravel road, then unfortunately that wouldn't qualify for free touch ups. But, we would be happy to work with you on touching up your parts. depending on the use and abuse it has taken.